Aerial performance and wire stunts – get your wirework career off the ground!
This course is ideal for actors, fight/stunt performers, dancers, gymnasts and circus performers. Open to all levels of experience, we will tailor the training to your needs.
Day one will start with the basics: aerial movement and body control. From then on you can choose your training path based on your experience and interests for the remaining two days.
The course can cover (but not limited to):
- Basic safety
- Balance and awareness
- Static 360 / controlled rotations
- Grace / Control / Pose / Performance
- Landing and takeoff
- Orbital / Pirouette
- Super hero flying
- Aerial acrobatics – flips, somersaults
- Fluid continual movement and swimming
- Action / fight choreography
- Dance choreography / contemporary / breakdance / couples
- Character / creature movement e.g. animal, beast, vampire, superhero
- Abstract and surreal content
- Stunts – jerks, wraps, dead man
Our international teaching team consists of one of the industry’s most experienced riggers, currently in between world tours with Cirque du Soleil, an LA based movement director who has worked at the Royal Opera House, London and the world famous Bregenz Festival as well as our own action coordinator who has worked on productions for WWE Studios, Netflix and Sony.